We’re looking to expand our efforts in managing and scheduling our close work with the SOM & P50 creators and social media.
Therefore, we’re on the hunt for an organized, and motivated talent to fit into our team.
Location: Germany, Austria or Switzerland preferred.
Work from home.
- Responsible for scouting new creators to join our ecosystem
- Creator communication & relationship management (P50 & Som Studios)
- Social media scheduling (@project50days)
- Understands company vision and aesthetic
- Organizational talent
(Preferably works with Excel, Notion or other org. software)
- Very communicative
(Fluent in German, B1 English)
- Motivated to learn and work in high performing environment
- Works independently
What we offer:
- Young & motivated team, without hierarchies
- Steady position in rapid growing company
- A salary which grows with the company
- Flexible working hours / days
- Home office
- Valuable experience
- Close work with the SOM family
- Environment that will push you to grow mentally, physically and career-wise
- Creator meet-ups / events
If this speaks to you, you’re invited to send an application to email@example.com .
The style of your application, is free of choice.
Please provide all necessary information about you.
We will go through the applications once in a while and reach out to you via email.
Can’t wait to meet you soon!