We’re looking to expand our efforts in creating an amazing customer experience for the SOM ecosystem.
Therefore, we’re on the hunt for an organized and motivated talent to fit into our team.
Work from home.
- Handling customer requests via email and phone
- Assisting and helping with returns, lost and canceled orders
- Communication with our partners
- Answering Instagram DM’s
- Very organized
- Cares about customer satisfaction
- Speaks German + English B2
- Can identify and solve issues across platforms such as Instagram and Email
- Easy learner
- Very communicative
Extra points for experience with:
- Excel or Notion
- Zendesk or other customer service software
- Shipment providers (DHL mainly)
What we offer:
- Young & motivated team, without any hierarchies
- Steady position in rapid growing company
- A salary which grows with the company
- Flexible working hours / days
- Home office
- Valuable experience
- Close work with the SOM family
- Environment that will push you to grow mentally, physically and career-wise
- Creator meet-ups / events
If this speaks to you, you’re invited to send an application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The style of your application, is free of choice.
Please provide all necessary information about you.
We will go through the applications once in a while and reach out to you via email.
Can’t wait to meet you soon!